12.2.09

Queen Helene 100% Cocoa Butter 28g *SOLD


''
I used to have really bad acne and had a face full of acne scarring. It was so bad that make-up wouldn't even cover the marks up. So I started using an acne face wash on my face, then I would apply 100% Cocoa Butter Stick by Queen Helene once in the morning, then once at night before going to bed. My face looks 80% better - it's so smooth you can hardly tell that I ever had blemishes! I've only been using the Cocoa Butter for 2 months so far. Now I can leave the house without makeup and not worry about someone talking about all the dark spots on my face. I can't wait to see what my face is going to look like in 2 more months! ''
A Real-Life Review by:
Shemika
Indianapolis
United States


去痘印 愈合疤痕神奇牛油可可棒


A Moisturiser which soothes and softens skin.

Its convenient to use too as its just a little stick.

Soothes and Moisturizes dry chapped and irritated skin.
Ideal for stretch marks.

It has also the effect of lightening acne scars =)

Made in U.S.A.

Instock: 1

Price: $9.90
[SOLD]